About the Official Red Book
Learn more about every coin ever minted in the United States than you’ll find in other guidebook. How rare are your coins? How much are they worth? What size coin capsule I need to protect them?
The Red Book Guide To United States Coins provides details that include:
- High-resolution, full color photographs
- Coin design history including artist’s name
- Grading condition highlights
- Coin specifications – weight, composition, size, edge type
- Mint marks including total mintage by year
- Pricing guide based on recent auction records
We are proud to offer the Red Book in several styles. All contain the same important coin information.
SPIRAL BOUND RED BOOK
Our favorite Red Book because it lays flat. As you know, coin collecting is a two-handed sport, especially when you are trying to manage a coin, a magnifier and refer to guidebook all at the same time. Most books want to close, even after you break the spine. This spiral bound book has no spine and each page will lay open as flat as a newspaper; making it the perfect reference book.
Overall Size: 5 1/2″ x 7 3/4″