Mexican Libertad 1 oz .999 Silver – Random Year
Minted at the oldest mint in North America, the Silver Libertads are always produced in limited numbers, adding to their collectibility. First introduced in 1982, the Silver Libertad series is popular with collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 or 25 may come in tubes, limited to our stock at hand.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history. Coins dated 1999 and prior feature a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: The Angel of Independence victory statue in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.