Vintage Peace Silver dollars with dates ranging from 1922 to 1935. These U.S. Silver Dollars are popular additions to any numismatic collection because of their age and the roles they played in American history.
- Approximately .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic bags.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown, similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
- Peace Dollars are dated 1922-1935.
These coins exhibit considerable wear or may have other condition problems. Add these Cull Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
The Peace Dollar is highly sought after by collectors, as it experienced one of the briefest minting periods of any U.S. currency and also was the last Silver Dollar to be minted. This popular design was minted from 1921 to 1928, then again in 1934 and 1935, due to changes in legislation.